happy Tuesday! I hope you are all doing great! You can link up with lovely Alyssa here. Send her lots of love, please.
1. A seal who gets his belly rubbed. How adorable is this?
2. You can find an infographic about the Canadian seal hunt here. You can find some interesting facts about this horrible practice which needs to end. The baby seals (who are mostly younger than 3 months old) get killed for their fur. More than 2 million in the last 12 years. A lot of countries have banned the trade in seal products. I hope Canada will follow. Now.
3. My friend Bevchen reminded me of the Famous Five which I forgot to mention in this post. How could I forget about them? I loved the books and the show! But I am not sure if they were American-famous too or just European famous.
4. Still don't get that nobody in America knows Take That.
5. I really wish I could find some coconut milk cookie dough ice cream. I am thinking about that for a couple of days now. It drives me insane.
6. I seriously want to have a room like this. Just add a fireplace and an old armchair and a globe bar.
7. I would be okay with this one as well.
8. I did not win the lottery last week. Surprise. But I am not giving up. If I ever win then I will get a library and a place for an animal sanctuary.
9. The to-be-read pile of books makes me happy when I look at it. Then it makes me sad that I don't have the time to read as much as I would love to. I really need to be a ghost and some point and spend eternity in a library. Together with my animal friends of course. Sounds pretty good to me.
10. My cat likes to lick my hair.