happy Tuesday! You can link up with Alyssa here.
1. I am a bad blogger at the moment but I am hoping that will change soon.
2. Today I found out that I have to wait until April 1 for the German translation of the latest Carl Mørck novel by Jussi Adler-Olsen. I don't know if I can wait that long. The lady in the book store told me it would be February. But April 1? I guess I need to learn Danish after all. And I am not sure about the English edition.
3. I am cold. Just cold. I need more blankets, more hot water bottles and something to keep my damn hands warm.
4. I love hedgehogs.
5. Last weekend I made gingerbread men shaped peanut butter chocolate chip and poppy seed cookies which all lost their legs or arms trying to get them out of the baking pan. well, except of one. I guess the dough was too crumbly. I won't give up and try again. I need to make real gingerbread men. I love vegan baking.
6. I recently discovered Wills Vegan Shoes aka shoe heaven for animal lovers. Look how cute these are.
7. Last week I yelled at a rude and heartless woman at the vet's office. I should have yelled even more. Sometimes I am too polite.
8. Lumpi is so incredibly cute. He loves his teddy and his blanket.
9. A humane future. Check it out here. I hope we will be able to achieve this. One can dream.
10. I am thankful for the person who invented Vego bars. That was a fantastic idea. She/he is in my vegan cool book.
Hope you are having a wonderful week! Thanks for reading.