Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Ten On Tuesday. Fan talk, book love and crazy bunny lady jewelry.

Hallo meine Lieben,

happy Tuesday! I hope you are all doing great! You can link up with Alyssa here.




1. Robbie Williams recorded a new Swing album which is very exciting. I can't believe I have not heard about this before. I need to listen to it as soon as possible. I love "Swing when you're winning" so much. It's an album which never gets old. And let's be honest, Robbie Williams never gets old either. I am usually more into indie/alternative/punkrock kind of music but I can always listen to RW. 

2. I have been to three Robbie Williams gigs and all of them were fantastic. Then a couple of years ago my friend Julia and I got tickets for a Take That concert but I got a kidney infection and could not go. I was so mad. 

3. I still have a souvenir from a 2003 Robbie Williams gig on my key chain and I think it will stay there forever. 

4. I should not talk about Robbie Williams so much. 



5.  I think I am in desperate need of this necklace. It is from a Dutch store called RabbitsFantasyWorld and I guess it is perfect for a crazy bunny lady like me. 




6. I am currently addicted to vegan marshmallows. I can't even put into words how delicious they are. They taste like marshmallow heaven. Thank you so much, Em! You rock!
7. I went to the book store yesterday and I found 21 new books I want to read. My book wishlist is growing and growing. Well, I guess there will be some books under the non-existent Christmas tree. 




8. Does anybody have a good recipe for cinnamon rolls? It does not matter if it is vegan or not, I can "veganize" it. 

9. I am disgusting by a person called Melissa Bachman. Never heard about that woman before but it seems like she is some kind of TV presenter. When you pose smiling and holding a gun next to a dead lion and say things like "An incredible day hunting in South Africa! Stalked inside 60-yards on this beautiful male lion...what a hunt!", then you are a terrible and disgusting human being. Hunting is not a sport. And congratulations to that stupid woman for killing an defenseless animal with a gun in a fenced area. Great achievement. It's sickening.

10. A perfect tote bag.



Have a fantastic Tuesday!

26 comments:

  1. ha! last year when i went home, i found the dvd of take that concert in 2010. sans robbie williams. at first i didn't recognise them, but when they sang 'back for good', it brought back my memory. i think i was 4 or 5 or even younger when they were booming. but i remember that song played in the radio.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So cool that you found the dvd of that concert! But I have to say that TT just wasn't the same without Robbie. He is the best. :) I would love to go to one of their concerts someday! I don't know if there will be some more but we will see!

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh I feel the same way about Melissa Bachman. I saw the picture going around Facebook and it really made me physically sick to see her smiling about killing a beautiful lion. Sad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That woman is so horrible. I don't know what went wrong with her. I mean, she must be some kind of crazy and sick.

      Delete
  3. I need to listen to that Robbie Williams album, and that necklace is so adorable!!

    Melissa Bachman is a vile disgrace of a human being who is now getting exactly what she deserves, global hated and hopefully banned from South Africa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure the album is fantastic. I did not find the time to listen to it yet but I love the other swing album.

      You are so true about that woman. I really hope she will be banned from that country. And every other place where animals are.

      Delete
  4. Aww, Robbie... I guess he is my one and only pop music crush - and he's getting better with age, just like George Clooney. (I never liked Take That, though.)

    And as for your book wish list: maybe you can make a book Christmas tree! I have seen one somewhere on pinterest, and for a booklover like you, this might be the thing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, just like George Clooney! :) Robbie is so great, my friend convinced me to go to my first concert and I am so glad she did!

      Yeah, I have seen that book Christmas tree too! It is fantastic. I definitely want one! :)

      Delete
  5. Robbie Williams simply rocks! Good to know there's a new album coming :)
    Aww, that necklace is too cute!
    No Christmas Tree for you this year? :(
    Love the tote bag, I want one of those.
    I'm so glad I didn't see that picture. It makes me sick just to read about it. I don't get it, how can people be like that? How insane must they be?
    I hope you're having a wonderful Tuesday despite that pic. All that you can do is point it out so people can react to it the right away and maybe that helps prevent it in the future.
    Ich drücke Dich ganz feste liebste Katrin. Du bist die beste, mit dem größten Herz! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I am sure the swing album is awesome. I love the first one so much!
      I need this necklace. It is perfect.
      There are lots of pictures from that stupid woman...together with all the animals she killed. It makes me so sick and angry. I would like to meet her in a fenced area....
      Thank you so much for your lovely words, it really means a lot to me! Ich drück Dich ganz dolle!

      Delete
  6. Cute necklace and tote bag! I heard about that awful woman via The Oatmeal and I think she's disgusting. WTF woman, get some humanity!!!! I hope they will ban her from entering South Africa again. Too bad we can't ban her from the planet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That woman really is disgusting and she should definitely banned from the universe. She should not be allowed anywhere near animals. I can't even tell you how much I hate this woman!

      Delete
  7. Is it bad that I have no clue who Robbie Williams is?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is! :) Hehe, just kidding. I guess he is more European famous than American famous! He is a fantastic singer and entertainer. And he is a former member of the British boy band Take That.

      Delete
  8. Listening to the album on Spotify a I write this - love it! Robbie at his best! Hugs, sweetie xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So cool! I need to listen to it too! Can't wait! Hugs!

      Delete
  9. That's a cute necklace. Fun fact: I used to collect bunny stuff as a kid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so cool! I am sure it was an awesome collection!

      Delete
  10. Love me some Robbie!!! I'm so excited about the new album! He sounds do dreamy when he sings swing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His first swing album is so fantastic! It never gets cold! I wish I would have been to one of his swing concerts!

      Delete
  11. Hi Katrin,

    Nice post! I loved that tote bag too! I got a new book today! it is my third book purchase in last 5 days :) Such pple are really disgusting, extremely demonic by character.
    Bunny pendant is cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ankita! Thank you so much! What book did you get? So cool that you got so many books in the last couple of days! I am planning on getting some new ones too!
      And yes, people like that are so disgusting and horrible!

      Delete
    2. Hi Katrin!

      it is 'Wages of Love' by Kamala Das, one of the most famous women writers of India. It is an anthology of her best works. Sad she passed away in 2009. Will post a review soon!

      What are you reading nowadays?

      Delete
    3. That sounds awesome. I will have to check it out as well! Thanks for the recommendation! I can't wait to read your review!

      I am reading "The graveyard book" by Neil Gaiman, "Seelen im Eis" by Yrsa Sigurdardottir and "The Black Echo" by Michael Connelly!

      By the way, sometimes I can reply to your emails, but other times it says that you are a no-reply-blogger!

      Delete
  12. The necklace is so cute :-)

    My list of books I want to read seems to grow on a daily basis. I'm running out of room though! Where's my library?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeah, I know how you feel about that. I definitely need more space for books too. But I won't stop buying! :)

      Delete

Please leave a comment...