happy Tuesday! Let's all link up with lovely Alyssa, shall we?
1. Daily dose of cuteness: a Japanese dwarf flying squirrel.
2. Okay, more cuteness because you can never get enough cuteness. Plus it is just really funny.
4. This video will make you laugh.
5. I really can't understand that more and more former cruelty-free beauty brands are sold to non-cruelty free companies. Last example is Tarte cosmetics.
6. Even more cuteness.
8. I always have pretty weird dreams. A while ago people always tried to kill me in my dreams but the dreams I had in the last two weeks or so were just weird, not dangerous. Last night I waited for a boat together with the cast of New Girl and we had to sing "Don't go breaking my heart" by Elton John and Kiki Dee to be allowed to go on board.
9. In another dream I had to drive my Grandma to a hidden football field which was only accessible through a secret passage. And only elderly people were allowed to watch the secret football match there.
10. I don't know why I always miss things like that but they made a movie out of another book I like. The 100-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared. Of course I need to watch it as soon as possible.