welcome to another Random Thursday with Lin, Em and me. I hope you are all doing fine. Sorry for not posting that much recently but I guess I will be back with some more posts soon.
I have known my real life BFF Julia for my whole life. We grew up together, her house was on the other side of the road and we saw each other every single day. Life changes but our friendship never has and that means so much to me. I hope you also know how much my blogging friends mean to me...Thank you so much for all your emails and for being there for me. You don't know what this means to me. Thank you.
* We always stay in touch, no matter in which countries we life or how much time we have.
* I can totally count on her. Always.
* She is one of the smartest people I have ever met. And one of the funniest.
* We can talk about old E.R. episodes for hours.
* We have so many fun memories together.
* We wrote each other letters, almost every single night. Even when we spent the majority of the day together.
* She always prepares vegan food for me.
* It's always fun to spend time with her - we don't even have to talk. But we never run out of topics to talk about.
* We sound horrible when we sing old Take That songs together.
* She is one of the few people who are allowed to borrow my books. Because I know that I get them back in the same condition.
* She is silly like me.
There are a million more things I love about my BFF....what do you love about your BFF? Please share!