time for another Random Thursday with Lin, Em and me. Hope you are all having a great time.
I guess many of you know that I lost my Mom so for me Mother's Day is always a weird day. I do not want to look at all the Mother's Day gift guys you see around because all I can do is to bring some flowers or pottery things to the cemetery. But I do have a lot of great memories about my mom and of course there are many favorite things about her.
We shared the love for food.
So here are some of my favorite things about my Mom....
- she was the best cook. Of course. Moms always are. She always cooked my favorite things.
- she was the funniest person.
- she had the best advice and I could talk to her about anything.
- she loved animals and we rescued many in need together.
- she was always there for others, no matter what.
- she was a bookworm.
- she always spoke her mind.
- she was my rock.
- she loved going to flea markets. And visit old cemeteries. Museums. Libraries. Castles.
- she loved to wear red lipstick.
- she loved gardening.
- she was so smart and knew so many things.
- we always watched a stupid show together during lunch when I came home from school.
- she was such a talented painter and drawer.
- she always encouraged me.
- she was the best and I miss her a lot.
What's your favorite thing about your mom? Please share!