I hope you are all enjoying your weekend. Please check out my friend Celeste's Five Things as well.
1. Here you can see 1600 pandas. Artist Paulo Grangeo worked together with the WWF and created these papier-mâché pandas to raise awareness....can you believe that there are only 1600 pandas left in the wild? Find our more here.
2. You can watch the earth from space here. Pretty fascinating. Unless it is dark.
3. On Thursday was World Donkey Day. Donkeys are such fantastic animals but unfortunately they often get treated like second-class beings and get exploited and abused. Find out more here.
4. Another book shelf obsession of mine. I really am in desperate need of my own library.
5. If you need a good laugh, you should listen to the animal song.
Happy Sunday & Mother's Day!