it's Tuesday again and I hope you are all doing great. You can link up with your ten random things at Alyssa's blog.
1. If you need your daily dose of cuteness you can watch a video of a day in a duck's life on Cute Overload.
2. I might want to have these vegan Toms for summer. I like Toms' One for One model. For every pair of shoes they sell, they donate a pair to a child. I would say that's a good reason to buy a new pair of shoes.
3. I will never understand why "Bent it like Beckham" is called "Kick it like Beckham" in Germany.
4. If you can knit and want to do something good for birds, you should check this out.
5. Not only takes this place at an Irish farm which makes the whole video a must watch, but you can also see a cat mommy who adopts baby ducklings and raises them together with her 3 kittens. You can find this here.
6. This morning I woke up and Lumpi's face was maybe 2cm away from my face. He must have fallen asleep on me during the night and I did not even realize it. I have to say it is definitely nice to wake up and the first thing you see is your cat's sleepy face.
7. So true.
8. I signed up for another course on FutureLearn. Really love that site.
9. I am so glad they renewed Criminal Minds but they cancelled Family Tree. What is wrong with these TV people? Don't they know anything? How dare they? I am mad.
10. I am glad Mother's Day is over for this year.
Have a fantastic week! Thanks for reading!