happy Tuesday! I hope you are having a fantastic week! You can link up for Ten On Tuesday with Alyssa here.
1. I made vegan Mac'n'Cheese a couple of days ago and it was delicious. You can find the recipe here. I have to say that I skipped the lemon and agave the recipe talks about and added lots of spicy stuff instead. I always modify recipes.
2. You can find 30 unique book shelves here. I really need some more storage space for my books. I am thinking about building a book shelf myself.
3. Click here if you want to see a rolling raccoon.
4. Baby porcupines are adorable. See more pictures here.
5. I really want to start doing yoga again. Maybe today would be a good day. I try not to procrastinate anymore. At least not that much.
6. Last night somebody tried to kill me in my dream again. Among other things I got chased by a giant monster pizza with blue glibber on it.
7. A corgi fashion show. As you can clearly see, I like to watch cute animal videos.
8. I love uncommon animal friendships. So here you can see a kitten and a duckling snuggling up together.
9. I think some humans forget that they are not the only living beings on this planet once in a while....(not that I think the earth "was made" in some religious way....The earth was formed. But you get the point.).
Have a great week everybody! Thanks for reading!