Hallo meine Lieben,
I hope you are all doing well and are having a good time. I am really sorry about my lack of posts. Hopefully that will change soon. But for now it's time for part II of these 100 weird questions. You can find part I here. And of course it would be brilliant to read your answers as well.
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
I am pretty sure that was in Grundschule, maybe when I was 8 or 9. I do not like having my pictures taken. I always look like an idiot.
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
I am not really a fan of musicals. The only one I have ever seen was Dance Of The Vampires which was good because it has vampires in it. Other than that I don't even like it when they do musical episodes of TV shows I like. Just stop singing and keep talking.
53. Is Christmas stressful?
Not for me because I do not really celebrate it very much.
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
Yes, I did.
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
Apple or cherry or coconut. Pie is always a good idea.
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Vet, lawyer, emergency surgeon, a ghost haunting a library.
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
Yeah, a bunch of times.
59. Do you take a vitamin daily?
I take some vitamin B12 supplements.
60. Do you wear slippers?
If that means house slippers then yes. I could not survive without house slippers. Best invention ever.
61. Do you wear a bath robe?
Hell yeah. It is white, fuzzy and has ears. I also have a pink one. I love everything that keeps me warm.
62. What do you wear to bed?
Clothes that keep me warm. Often a couple of layers because I am always cold.
63. What was your first concert?
Die Sterne in Trier, Germany. Actually, my mom went to a Marius Müller-Westernhagen concert when she was pregnant with me. If that counts.
64. Walmart, Target, or Kmart?
Target. They have cruelty-free and vegan beauty products.
65. Nike or Adidas?
Any company that provides vegan options.
66. Cheetos or Fritos?
I never had any of those. I doubt they are vegan. I do like chips though.
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
Both. I like all kinds of nuts and seeds.
68. Name ten food items you always have in your kitchen.
Bananas, apples, carrots, vegan cheese, tea, bread, chocolate, vegan "nutella", Müsli, soy milk.
69. Ever take dance lessons?
No, never. Maybe I should.
70. What is your favorite word?
71. Can you curl your tongue?
I think so.
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
I don't think we had those in Germany when I went to school. I only know them from TV shows.
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
74. Own any record albums?
I own a lot of vinyls. When I was a teenager I spent a lot of time in record stores.
75. Own a record player?
76. Do you regularly burn incense?
I rarely do that. Most of them smell weird. Plus they always make a mess...maybe that is just me. I prefer candles.
77. Ever been in love?
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
Refused. The Beatles. Take That (all five of them together)
79. What was the last concert you saw?
Muse I think. Or …And You Will Know Us by the Trail of Dead. Not sure which one was the last one. I need to go to concerts more often. I went every weekend when I was a teenager.
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
81. Tea or coffee?
Tea mostly, sometimes coffee.
82. Sugar cookies or snickerdoodles?
I don't know what snickerdoodles are. I like peanut butter chocolate chip cookies (the Vegan Zombie recipe).
83. Can you swim well?
Oh no, not at all. I would probably drown. I am terribly scared of deep water so I never go swimming.
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Yeah, but I don't do it.
85. Are you patient?
Not at all.
86. DJ or band at a wedding?
I really don't know. I have not been to many weddings. I don't like those hyper DJ's.
87. Ever won a contest?
A drawing contest. And a track and field competition ( long time ago!). And one time I wrote a play which got recorded for the radio.
88. Have you ever had plastic surgery?
No. Just boring ones.
89. Which are better: black or green olives?
None, I don't care about olives.
90. Can you knit or crochet?
No, but I would love to. I am trying to learn how to knit.
91. Best room for a fireplace?
92. Actor/actress you cannot stand?
Tom Cruise. Meg Ryan. Liam Neeson.
93. Actor/actress you really like?
Joaquin Phoenix. Norman Reedus.
94. Who was your high school crush?
A guy a couple of years older than me. I don't think he even knew I existed when we went to school. I went on a date with him when I was 19 or 20 and it was the most boring evening ever.
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
96. Do you have kids?
I have furry kids.
97. Do you want kids?
Definitely more furry ones.
98. What is your favorite color?
Black. Dark green. Copper.
99. Do you miss anyone right now?
100. A movie you really want to watch right now?
Thanks for reading! Have a lovely Sunday and talk more soon!
Please let me know if you answer these questions as well. I would love to read your responses!