it has been a while. Well, I do read what you guys have to say but I never really find the time to come up with a post myself. But since it is a new month (May already!!), I thought I should come up with some little pieces of my life here and there. Nothing really exciting but I think a sign of life is in order. So let's start with a cute picture because cute pictures are always a good way to start anything. Plus cats do rule. All other animals rule too, of course.
1. My laptop keyboard only works 12% of the time which is really annoying and makes typing a pain in the ass. I have no idea how to exchange a laptop keyboard plus I am known to be the one to destroy all electronics, I don't even try to fix it.
2. Tiffie the bunny will turn 6 tomorrow. I am very excited and bought party hats.
3. I cannot believe it but I am behind my Goodreads reading challenge schedule. Only one book but I am still embarrassed. Not that I don't read but I think I started 10 books at the same time so I really need to stick to one and finish it for now.
4. I am really into baking. Last weekend I made a chocolate cherry cake which is delicious even though it got stuck in the baking pan and does not look all too pretty. I always drink coffee while I bake.
5. So many things I have and want to do right now but not enough time.
6. I am addicted to Jalapeños.
7. I still haven't watched the Paddington Bear movie.
8. I need to get a haircut.
9. Somebody told me that my handwriting is a big mess last week.
10. I own two laundry baskets but one of them only serves as a cat bed.
11. I made a new kitty friend yesterday. He let me pet him and he ate my treats. The mommy of the kitty told me how surprised she was that the cat was so loving and affectionate towards me because he would usually hate strangers and would run away. Made me happy to hear that. Not that the cat hates strangers but that he liked me. The treats might have helped a bit.
12. I think that "Everything happens for a reason" is absolute bullsh#$%.
13. I think I want to start wearing lipstick more often. Which means more than once a year. I love the ones by Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics.
14. My favorite computer game is Day Of The Tentacle. I am in the mood to play it again.
15. I am really into anthracite walls. And anything copper.
So, what's new with you? I really want to blog more often again. I hope I can handle that. I miss blogging. Have a great rest of the week and see you soon!