I hope you are enjoying your week! You can link up with Alyssa here.
1. I love to watch cooking shows although they mostly cook stuff that I would never ever eat. I wish there would be a vegan cooking show.
2. I made a vegan Pad Thai on Sunday night and it was delicious. Well, it still is because I cooked way too much. I was too lazy to convert cups into ml/grams etc so I just estimated/ used the whole package of all the ingredients I needed.
3. I want this too. It is from a German designer, Stefan Hofmann. I am sure the cats would have lots of fun. You can find more amazing pictures here.
4. "Over the weekend, the Dallas Safari Club auctioned off an opportunity to hunt and kill one of the world’s last remaining black rhinos for $350,000. These critically endangered animals are now under additional pressure from trophy hunters. " The world is so sick. This makes me sad and angry. I thought they would stop it. You can still sign a petition to the US Fish and Wildlife Service not to issue the import permit. This could still stop the madness because without permit mo killing -hopefully. You can sign here.
5. My bunny Tiffie is mad at me because I took him to the vet yesterday. He needs to get his teeth cut on a regular basis and I can't even tell you how much he hates it. My vet likes Tiffie a lot. He even cuts his teeth for free. That's why I pay him with candy and chocolate.
6. I really need to get motivated to exercise some more again. But I am procrastinating by telling myself that I need some new workout gear first. I am horrible.
7. India’s richest man bans sale of meat in his grocery stores. You can read about it here.
8. Sometimes you need some inspiration.
9. I need something like this. It would save me so much space and you could hide all the stuff you don't want to see all the time.
10. I know I said this before but driving in Paris is a nightmare. Never ever again. It still haunts me in my dreams!
Thanks for reading! Have a happy Tuesday!