hope you are having a wonderful week. Sorry I still haven't found the time to sort through all the Paris etc. pictures but I haven't forgotten about them. I will share them at some point soon. Please bare with me!
You can link up with Alyssa here.
1. I could spend hours watching cute animal videos or looking at funny animal pictures. I can't help myself but animals always make me happy, no matter what. That is why I can't see them suffering.
2. I mean videos like this one. Found it here.
3. Or rats holding teddy bears. You can find more of them here.
4. Sometimes I just hate to talk and want it to be quiet.
5. I should really follow this advice. I don't know. I feel like I don't most of the time and I have no idea why. There are always other things to take care of and that is kind of sad.
6. And here are some of the things that make me happy: reading, crafting, spending time with animals, photography, going for a walk, window shopping, volunteering, painting....oh and reading and reading and reading.
7. I got the comfiest, warmest sweat pants (or ugly pants as David and I call them) last week and I can tell you that I am looking forward to putting them on at night every single day. They are the best pants I ever wore just because they keep me warm and make me feel relaxed. I wish I could wear them all the time. I know how sad that sounds. By the way: Today is international sweatpants day. Woohoo.
8. I just read that today is also Squirrel Appreciation Day! Squirrels and sweatpants? I think this is the perfect day.
9. I am trying to read as many books as possible this year but I am only on my fourth book right now. I think I need to make some extra time for reading this weekend.
10. My bunnies love to eat cranberries. Which shows again that my bunnies and I pretty much love the same things.
Have a fantastic Tuesday!