yes, I know, I am too late for Ten On Tuesday but you can check out Alyssa's post here. Hope you are all having a fantastic week.
1.True story. Sometimes easy to forget.
2. I might have to move to Robbie Williams' hometown Stoke-on-Trent. Why? Because Robbie's 40th birthday will be next month and the town will celebrate it by naming three roads in a new housing development after his tracks Angels, Candy and Supreme. I decided that I want to live in Candy Lane.
3. I still can't believe that Robbie Williams isn't more popular in America. And that nobody cared for Take That but for N'Sync instead. Come on, America!
4. You can find my penguin-self here. Poor little guy! I feel you!
5. There are lots of reasons not to wear wool. I guess the main reason is the animal cruelty but did you know that sheep don't need to be shorn? People are mistakenly led to believe that ‘sheep need to be shorn.’ Truth is that Sheep naturally produce only the amount of wool they need to protect themselves from extreme weather conditions.
6. Have I ever mentioned that it's my dream to live with sheep, donkeys, chicken, cows, pigs....It would make me so happy.
7. I finally started to work out again. Yes. It is true. And I want to stick to it. Now I just need to get over the fact that it is too cold to go running. And get a yoga mat and weights.
8. I am really enjoying Instagram right now. My user name is Katrin_locc if you want to add me.
9. A girl who went to my school will be on a terrible German dating show. I can't wait to watch it with my friends and make fun of her. Mean, I know. But I guess you have to expect it when you take part in a shitty dating show.
10. Next new recipe I want to try out is a vegan risotto. Any recommendations? Do you like risotto? What cheese do you use?
And what is your favorite meal right now? Please share, I need some inspiration!
Have a great Wednesday!