Tuesday, December 16, 2014

The one with the bunnies in disguise, the faith in humanity and the stupid onions which should stay out of my food. {Ten On Tuesday}

Hallo meine Lieben,

happy Tuesday. I hope you are all having a wonderful December. You can link up with my friend Alyssa here


1. The most important thing first...please please pretty please sign this petition and help saving an animal shelter and 450 dogs in Serbia. Thank you so much!

2. I am a huge fan of socks because I always have cold feet. I am also a huge fan of animals because animals rule. Which is why I need these. 



3. If this site would be completely vegan, it would be food heaven: Stupid onions, stay out of my food

4. Some things help to restore my faith in humanity. At least a little bit.


5. I saw this quote on the internet (here and on Instagram) and I guess it is something to think about. 

No one wants Babe to be chosen for Christmas dinner.
No one wants the humans to foil the chickens’ escape plans in Chicken Run.
No one wants Nemo to be caught by the scuba divers.
When we watch these movies we see the humans as villains and we don’t want the animals to be killed or captured.
Then we go back to our lives and become the evil we hated in the movies.
Go vegan and stop being a villain.
6. Tea pot love. 



7. The power of German engineering. Also works for turtles.

8. I don't know about you but I always loved Piggeldy & Frederick. I don't even know if they are famous outside of Germany but they were my childhood heroes. 

9. No words. 



10. When I love a song then I usually listen to it a gazillion times in a row - without ever getting sick of it. Do you do the same thing or am I the only one?


Have a fantastic rest of the week! Thank you so much for reading!













18 comments:

  1. I LOVE that sign on the bookstore! I would buy from them just because they seem like cool people! By the way, I saw a pretty kickass library in a palace in Copenhagen. I took pictures, so I'll make sure to send you the link when I post about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah me too! I wish that bookstore would be located somewhere in my area! I CANNOT wait to see the pictures of the library! I am sure I will them! All your posts appear in my "important" feed so I won't miss any of them!

      Delete
  2. I love fun socks too! I used to think they were professional for work. Then I said "screw it! I'm wearing them!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you are so right! They are perfect for every occasion. :) I love them!

      Delete
  3. Hi Katrin

    This is such an interesting post!

    The socks look really cute!
    I love onions so much :P
    I really adore kittens and this kitty-tea-pot is really cute! <3
    I agree, festivals are for sharing joy and positivity and not for killings and butchering innocent animals.
    It always happens with me, when i love a song, I keep it on loop! these days I am addicted to 'Blank Space' by T Swift! it is interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I really love those socks! :) I will never understand your love for onions. Haha.I guess most people do not think about the poor animals who have to suffer. I have never heard about that song! Will check it out!

      Delete
  4. Those socks are cute! I saw the bookshop sign a while ago but it always makes me smile :)

    I do that with songs too..,it's a bit crazy but some songs are just really good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah there was a whole list with things that are supposed to restore your faith in humanity! Great store!

      Glad I am not the only one! I guess most people find it crazy. :) I think it's great!

      Delete
  5. I love the latest set of socks that you've bought. I'm browsing the site now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have so many cool socks! I want them all. Haha.

      Delete
  6. I love your list. That tea pot is so cool!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So cool! I am really tempted! Thank you so much!

      Delete
  7. 3. That is hilarious!
    4. I love it.
    5. You know, I've never really thought about it that way, but that's such a good point!
    6. Too cute!
    9. I love these cartoons!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 3. Onions are so evil!
      4. I want to shop in that bookstore!
      5. It really is. I immediately liked that quote!

      Delete
  8. I signed this petition, thanks Katrin! Animal socks are the best…I dig them, too! I absolutely love the tea pot…it looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for signing, Rika! You are fantastic! I can never resist when I see animal socks in the store. They are just way too cute! Well, I cannot resist any animal-themed items. :)

      Delete

Please leave a comment...