happy Tuesday! Hope you are all having a good time. You can link up with my friend Alyssa here if you wish to do so.
1. I started playing "Words with friends" with Martha which is a perfect thing to do because it is a lot of fun plus Martha is my friend. If you like playing Scrabble then you should totally start doing this as well.
2. Last weekend I made the most delicious Christmas cookies I ever ate (Except of the ones my Mama and Oma made of course). I have no idea how they are called, I made the recipe up but they contain all the good stuff. Marzipan, almonds, coconut flakes, dark chocolate, apple sauce and some alcohol. I am pretty sure one has ca 27485 calories and I made 40 of them so you can do the math. But they are worth every calorie plus calories do not count at Christmas time.
3. Do you have any interesting youtube channels you watch? Maybe vegan or book themed? Or just something funny in general?
4. I think my bunnies are in desperate need of a hammock because who does not need a hammock? Bunnies surely do.
5. I got so excited when I found vegan chocolate Santas in the store that I bought 4 of them. I just cannot resist chocolate. Also bought chocolate covered marzipan, plain marzipan and vegan gummi bears. I also bake at least once a week. Plus my daily hot chocolate. I cannot deny my sweet tooth right now.
6. I am finally trying to figure out how exactly my camera works.
7. I want to sleep here, please. Then I do not have to walk that far to get a new book.
8. And my living room should look similar to this. Just with a comfy couch, maybe a fireplace and a globe bar of course.
9. I had three car accidents in my life, none of them were my fault. When there is a lot of traffic, driving freaks me out. I prefer to take the bus.
10. Pretty much. That counts for all animals.
Have a fantastic rest of the week!