welcome to a late Ten On Tuesday. I was way too busy yesterday for any kind of blogging. I hope you are having a fantastic week! You can link up with lovely Alyssa here.
1. If you want to see a guy and his otter friend who lives in his backyard then you need to click here. Otters make the funniest noises by the way. And the otter's name is Iivari.
2. I want to learn Finnish now.
3. Yesterday really wasn't my day. I woke up in the middle of the night and wanted to check on the bunnies. On my way there I stepped into what the cat must have thrown up at some point at night - only wearing socks. So I took off my own sock and walked downstairs to get paper towels. I slipped on the last step of the stairs and almost broke my neck. When I wanted to take the paper towels out of the bathroom closet I knocked over a pack of 250 cotton sticks which I had to gather up from the bathroom floor in the middle of the night accompanied by two cats who really enjoyed playing with cotton sticks. That's my life.
4. Moone Boy is one of the funniest shows I have ever seen in my entire life. I can't wait for the next season. I really can't. And if you have not watched this show yet then I am telling you that you HAVE TO. I mean it.
5. Which reminds me of another show that is freaking perfect. Black Books. Manny rules.
6. I am currently craving coconut milk cookie dough ice cream.
7. I have a strange obsession with crime documentaries. Last weekend I watched one about Columbine, one about Jeffrey Dahmer, one about John Wayne Gacy and one about the Highway of Tears. I am planning to watch more this weekend. Any recommendations?
8. Did you watch the How I Met Your Mother finale? What are your thoughts? I don't want to say anything right now since I don't want to spoil it for you but please leave your impressions in the comments.
10. Something cute because that is what I need.
I am sorry for the lack of posts right now. I am also sorry for not being able to come up with something great right now. It will get better. I promise.
Have a fantastic day!