you can link up with my friend Alyssa for Ten On Tuesday here.
1. Yesterday I finished the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. I am glad it is over but I will definitely keep working out. I will tell you more about my experience soon!
2. I am often disgusted by the way human beings treat animals. So when I read about a guy who forces a fish to inhale the smoke of a cigarette and laughs about it then I just want to force that assh*$% to eat all his stupid cigarettes. Read here.
3. I feel the urgent need to drink my coffee out of a unicorn mug.
4. Speaking of unicorns.....
5. Here is a map that shows you where the last 3200 remaining tigers in the wild live. It's a pretty sad map.
6. Barknado! (The only way to stop it, is to adopt it.) PS: Dogs are such wonderful creatures. See here.
7. Is it weird that I already feel like shopping for fall clothes? And shoes. Like these.
8. I think I have an almost unhealthy obsession with the show "Chicago Fire". I cannot help myself but I just want to keep watching. And I don't feel like watching anything else right now.
9. I think I have to re-read the Harry Potter series. I usually do that once a year.
10. I made ice cream for the first time ever last week. To be precise: coconut milk peanut butter chocolate chip ice cream. It was delicious and now I want to have ice cream for breakfast every day.
Have a fantastic rest of the week!