you can link up with my friend Alyssa here.
1. I went to the bookstore today and found a gazillion more books to add to my reading list. There are just way too many books I am interested in and not enough time to read them all. Sad.
2. Have you read the crime novels by Stuart MacBride? If so, do you like them? I discovered that series in the store today and have no idea why I never checked it out before.
3. I am dying because of all the cuteness.
4. I had a seitan roast on Sunday and it was delicious. I also spilled a whole glass of red wine over a brand new table cloth.
5. Today is World Elephant Day. Elephants are faced by several threats and they need our help and protection.
6. When I go to the bookstore I take pictures of all the covers of the books I want to read so that I can remember to get those books at some point. Am I the only one or is that a normal thing to do? I never see other people doing it.
7. I had peanut and truffle ice cream today and it was delicious. Even the ice cream cone was vegan so you cannot really ask for more.
8. I realized that I never had scones in my entire life so I will bake some vegan apricot ones soon. I have no idea what to expect. I would like to know: what is your favorite pastry/cake/cookie/pie etc.?
9. After finishing the 30 Day Shred I still feel like working out. Not necessarily every day single day of the week but at least a couple of times. I hope this feeling won't stop anytime soon.
10. I confess that I have an unhealthy addiction to the TV show Chicago Fire.
Have a fantastic rest of the week!