hope you are all doing great! You can link up with my friend Alyssa here.
1. Did you know that every year humans kill approximately 100 million (!) sharks and 5-7 people on average die from shark attacks? (Humane Society International). So who is the predator?
2. Did you celebrate Black Cat Appreciation Day on Sunday? I surely celebrate it every single day because my black cat rules.
4. I am in love.
5. I am officially a fan of scones now. I made some last weekend and liked them. I got a new recipe from Martha and I cannot wait to bake those because they sound even more delicious than the ones I made. I am also craving pancakes.
6. I am currently craving pickles and camomile tea.
7. Some of the exercises in the Jillian Michaels workout are pure evil. They do seem to work because some muscles that I did not even know they existed hurt like crazy. I am sticking to it.
8. A quote.
9. I am officially addicted to "Chicago Fire" because I do not feel like watching anything else right now.
Thank you so much for reading! Have a fantastic rest of the week!