time for another Ten On Tuesday! You can add your post at Alyssa's blog!
1. I am a little addicted to soy yogurt with mandarin oranges and vegan chocolate syrup. Can't stop eating it. I always get addicted to one specific kind of food and then I want to eat nothing else for at least a week.
2. I finally started to watch Criminal Minds which I had planned forever but never really found the time and that show is so good. Stupid thing is that I am already way behind on all the other shows I watch so I should not start something new. Oh well.
3. I need this Lush Christmas penguin. I won't use it because it looks way too cute but I need to own it.
4. I have to repeat myself but some people are just stupid, rude, egoistic and prefer to look away when they need people or animals in need. Needless to say: I hate these kind of people.
5. I am planning on re-watching all the Harry Potter movies over the next days/weeks. I haven't watched them for a while and I am really in the mood for them. I also want to read the books again, I guess for the 25th time. There are some books I never get tired of.
6. My parents-in-law won a trip to London. I am so happy for them, they deserve this so much and I am sure they will have an awesome time!
7. I started adding some cocoa powder to my coffee. It tastes awesome but I still drink more tea than coffee.
8. One of my cats loves to sleep on my stomach. Or my back. My legs. My butt. He's just a very cuddly kitty. He also does not care when you balance your laptop on him.
9. Em shared this awesome link with me. 18 Delightful Halloween Treats Vegans Can Enjoy. You know me, Em! Thank you! I want to eat all of them. Right now.
10. I don't want to live without chocolate.
Have a happy Tuesday!