Hallo meine Lieben,
hope your week is going fine! Yesterday I was so happy to find out that my friend Martha nominated me for the "Sunshine Award". It is "an award given to those who inspire us and bring sunshine into our lives". How sweet and wonderful is that? I feel so honored! Thank you, Martha!
There are a few rules:
-Include the award logo in your blog post
- Link to the person who nominated you
- Answer 10 questions about yourself
- Nominate other bloggers.
And here are Martha's questions and my answers.
1. If you could travel to any point in the past or the future and spend one day there, where/when would you land and why?
I would travel back to the saddest day of my life and would try to change the things that happened. That is for sure.
2. Everyone talks about how much they love autumn--but what's your least favorite thing about this time of the year?
I love autumn but I don't like the freezing cold rainy days when I have to leave the house and try to make sure not to freeze to death. Not that easy. I am always cold and I can wear layers and layers, scarves and hats and boots and warm socks...it does not help.
3. If you could only wear one shade of nail polish for the rest of the year, what would it be?
That would be either a dark red or taupe.
4. What item do you have no problem dishing out serious cash for? Doesn't have to be beauty related, could be books, food, etc.
Definitely books. I can control myself with other things most of the time but I can't resist a book I really want to read. So when I find one, I buy it.
5. What would your last meal be?
An Indian curry, vegan cookie dough ice cream, a bag of salt and vinegar chips, pasta, apple pie, fried tofu, hot chocolate with almond milk, pizza with artichokes, more pie, a banana smoothie. Oh, and lots of dark chocolate.
6. If you could live in another country for a year, where would you go?
Ireland, Iceland, the Netherlands, New Zealand, India, Sweden or Christmas Island (not a country, I know.).
7. If you won the lottery, would you still work a regular job, or would you choose to punch out for the last time?
I would buy an old castle in Ireland and live there with lots of animals who need a home. Goats, donkeys, cats, dogs, bunnies, cows, pigs....every animal is allowed to stay there with me. David could do his music and I would do something creative. No 9-5 job. Well, I would still work on the stuff I am interested in, forensic psychology and criminology. I would probably try to write a novel too. But I would definitely only do stuff that makes me happy.
8. If you could have any wild animal for a pet (and it would behave like a domesticated animal, of course!), what would it be?
All of them, of course.
9. What beauty routine do you secretly loathe, but follow religiously (or not so religiously) anyway?
To tweeze my eyebrows. It just hurts way too much.
10. What's your "theme song"?
I asked David and he said "Smooth Criminal" because I am fascinated by anything crime related so much.
I nominate all of you lovely friends who are always there for me, stop by and leave such lovely comments. You rock! And you mean so much to me!
Thanks again, Martha! I am so honored and so glad to have you as my friend!
Have a lovely day!