hope you are all having a wonderful week. It's time for Ten On Tuesday, you can link up with Alyssa here.
1. Yesterday was Reptile Awareness Day! I like the fact that there is an awareness day for almost every animal because they really need as much awareness as they can get. You can read more about Reptile Awareness Day here.
2. I made another cake. A banana-poppy seed-cake. It tastes fantastic but I kind of ruined it when I tried to get it out of the baking pan. So it looks bad but tastes good. I guess that is the main thing. I will share the recipe soon if you want to.
3. I am in love with a platypus. Such fascinating and adorable animals.
4. Tomorrow I will run to the book store and get a copy of the new Yrsa Sigurðardóttir book. I am so excited. The small things in life really make you happy.
5. Sorry for the quality but Tiger and Lumpi are so cute, I have to share the picture.
6. My French course is waiting for me on my living room table. It wants me to start working on it. It looks at me every day. I am sure I will start soon. Maybe tomorrow. But seriously, I really need to work on my French. I forgot almost everything I have ever learned. It is sad because I spent 6 years learning this language in school.
7. I am in desperate need of this tea infuser.
8. I agree with Phoebe.
9. I am currently addicted to pizza. I guess I eat it way too often. My favorite toppings are mushrooms, corn, asparagus, pesto, arugula, chili, peppers, artichokes and vegan cheese.
10. There are more books on my Christmas wishlist than anything else. There are just so many books in this world which I want to read.
Have a happy Tuesday!