Sunday, December 8, 2013

A request from a fox and a hound.

Hallo meine Lieben,

I hope you are all enjoying a wonderful and relaxed Sunday.
I found this today and have to share it with you. I think the picture is adorable and the message very important. I can never get enough of unusual animal friendships. 

"This Fox And Hound Are Here To Ask You Not To Wear Fur."




You can find the whole article here.

"Tinni the dog and Sniffer the fox became quick friends, prompting the pooch's owner Torgeir Berge to start a campaign against the highly controversial fur trade after he noticed "how similar foxes and dogs actually are," calling the fox the "dog of the forest." Berge and his friend Berit Helberg plan to release a book sometime next year chronicling the duo, because "no animals should be living like the animals in the fur industry are living."
Berge and Helberg said they plan to donate a portion of the proceeds to help save the Sniffers of the world, and we can totally see why."

Yay for this idea. I have seen too many horrible women wearing fur in the last couple of days. I really don't know what is wrong with the world. 

People like Beyonce are not really great role models. Very smart decision to wear fur after declaring that you are on a vegan diet. But I guess everybody can see that this woman does not eat vegan because she cares for animals. She only cares about herself and some publicity. 

Have a good Sunday!


14 comments:

  1. Lovely story! Thanks for sharing!

    I hate Beyonce, she is the perfect example of greed, capitalism and selfishness. I don't listen to her music at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome. I thought you would like the story!

      And I agree on everything you say about Beyonce. That woman is a nightmare!

      Delete
  2. Ick - I don't wear fur or leather. The thought kind of grosses me out. Not to mention it's a hell of a lot cheaper to buy faux leather bags and shoes! :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that you don't wear fur or leather! There are so many beautiful fake leather purses and shoes, there really is no need to buy leather!

      Delete
  3. Every time I see someone wear fur it makes me so so sad - I don't understand how people can wear fur the look themselves in the mirror knowing animals were killed to make their coat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't understand these people either. There clearly must be something wrong with them!

      Delete
  4. Adorable!!! Celebs and their "causes" - how many of them are really for good and how many for publicity? Hope all is well with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am pretty sure most of them are just for publicity!
      I am doing fine, hope you are having a great time!

      Delete
  5. Hi Katrin

    yes, true. We do not use any animal products like fur, leather, ivory etc. My parents are against such horrible things. These celebs, most of them, care only abt their own selves. But I think Leonardo Di Caprio is a bit different, he seems to be honest!
    <3

    hehe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It makes me happy to hear that your parents are against things like that. There really is no need to use them! I think you are right about DiCaprio. I am a huge fan of Joaquin Phoenix! He is a vegan and does a lot of good things!
      <3

      Delete
  6. I saw this story the other day, what a cute couple of furry friends! And I love the book idea--I will have to keep my eyes open for it.

    I really don't understand how anyone with a heart or a conscience can wear fur. It's evil, in my opinion. I really dislike these celebrities who wear it and then try to act like they love animals--NOT. You don't get to pretend you're an animal lover while supporting their slaughter!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to keep my eyes open for it too. Such a fantastic idea! I love unusual animal friendships. Well, I like all kinds of friendships! :) Friends rock!

      Fur really is evil. I don't know if the people would still wear it if they would see how it is "made". But I guess lots of people just don't care. It is so sad!

      Delete

Please leave a comment...