happy Holidays! You can link up with Alyssa here.
1. I know not all of you celebrate Christmas but I do hope that you are all having a wonderful time! I am so happy that I can spend the holidays with David and I hope that all your dreams will come true.
2. We will have Raclette for Christmas Eve dinner because it is delicious and it is the easiest meal to make when you have three people who eat completely different things. For dessert there will be vegan Apfelstrudel with vanilla ice.
3. I am sure it is weird for David to get his presents on the 24th and not on the 25th. But that is how it works in Germany.
4. I am so lucky to have such wonderful friends. In the blogging world and in real life! I love you guys! Thanks for being so fantastic.
5. Grumpy Cat does not approve of Christmas.
6. I need those by the way. I guess it is too late to get them from the Christkind.
7. I hope you can understand that I won't have much time for blogging as long as David is here. We want to visit some places and meet with friends and family so I won't blog or comment as usual. But I haven't forgotten about you and I will catch up later. I also prepared my Random Thursday post so there is at least a bit to read from me.
8. I finally watched "Love Actually" on Sunday. It is my "every Christmas must-watch movie".
9. I am not a very talented gift wrapper. At least not when the gift has an unusual shape. Books are fine.
10. Books always make fantastic Christmas presents.
Happy holidays and thanks for a fantastic year of blogging! You all mean a lot to me!