happy Tuesday! You can link up with Alyssa here.
1. A mouse decorating a Christmas tree. Cuteness overload.
2. I am impatiently waiting for some packages to arrive. The mail can be veeery slow sometimes.
3. I am also hoping that some stuff I sent will arrive soon! Come on, mail! Hurry up! I am always worried that my mail could get lost.
4. I am looking forward to a wonderful Christmas with my love! So excited to be able to spend some time with David in Europe!
5. I haven't watched any Christmas movies yet but I am planning to watch The Holiday and Love Actually and Dirty Dancing soon. Like every holidays. I don't know why I like to watch Dirty Dancing at Christmas time because that movie clearly has nothing to do with Christmas but it does feel christmassy to me.
6. My latest food addiction is: brussel sprouts. I have no idea why I am craving this recently but I feel like eating it all day. Maybe except at breakfast time. Then I want to eat vanilla pudding.
7. I am a cookie monster too.
8. I need to make something like this for the cats. What a fantastic idea.
9. There will be a new Indriðason crime novel in January! I am so excited, I can't even tell you. There are so many books on my reading list and all of them make me happy when I even think about them. Having books you can't wait to read is such a fantastic feeling.
10. I am thinking about doing a book challenge in 2014. I am just not sure how many books I will be able to read. If i would have nothing else to do then I would try to read one book a day but I guess that is not very realistic.
Have a fantastic Tuesday! Only one more week until Christmas!
Thanks for reading!