I hope you are all having a fantastic week! You can link up with Alyssa here.
I am sorry for the lack of posts and commenting recently. I just don't find as much time as I want to for blogging right now. I hope this will change soon and you'll stick around.
1. I really need to get an appointment with my hair stylist. As soon as possible. I don't even want to look into the mirror anymore. My hair is too long and is in desperate need of a cut. What I have now is not really a cut anymore. It's time.
2. Last Friday I was able to meet the babies of two of my friends. Jasper and Klara. Jasper is 5 weeks old and Klara was born in July. Both really cute and one of them really loud.
3. My newest addiction: Christmas Cats TV. A Grandma, an elf and adorable cats to adopt. Which makes me want to adopt all of them. I wish I could. You can adopt the cats from North Shore Animal League, a no-kill animal rescue.
4. I don't like Beyonce. She pretends to be on a vegan diet, wears shoes made of anaconda, crocodile and stingray and is a huge fan or fur coats. Do I have to add anything else? I don't think so.
5. I ate 21 clementines and a bag of gummi bears in the last 36 hours.
6. Two things I want to learn in 2014: crocheting and sewing.
7. "Crocheting" is a mean word. Also "vehicle". Never know how to say that one. But I guess some German words can be mean too. Like "Rindfleischetikettierungsüberwachungsaufgabenübertragungsgesetz". Which is a word but nobody uses it. Thank god.
8. I am not sure if David would appreciate this as a Christmas gift.
10. After a 2 week break I finally watched an episode of Criminal Minds again. I tried to catch up with all the other shows I watch but I need at least 3 episodes of Criminal Minds a week. Life without it just isn't possible.
Have a happy Tuesday and a fantastic week!