welcome to another (pretty rainy) Ten On Tuesday. You can link up with my friend Alyssa here.
2. I am a little bit in love with these rain boots. Bunnies!
4. Speaking of books... A literary scarf seems to be a good gift for all bookaholics.
5. I love desserts. I really do. Best part of a meal. But I cannot eat sweet stuff for breakfast. No oatmeal, marmalade etc.
6. I went to a flea market on Sunday and I ended up not finding anything. I think that never happened before. The only thing I liked was crazy expensive.
7. Okay, this makes me smile every time I look at it. It is "Miau" in German by the way.
8. I need to start working out more again. I do go for a walk almost every single day but I rarely do the Jillian Michaels workouts anymore. I guess I got a bit tired of her. Maybe I need to find something else I like better. Yoga would be good.
9. On Saturday I made some pretty great banana bread...with poppy seeds, whole grain flour, almonds, mandarin oranges and cinnamon. And no sugar. It might not look that great but it surely tastes fantastic.
10. It's October which means it's time to watch some horror movies. That's my plan for next weekend.
Have a fantastic week! Thanks for reading!