hope you are having a great week. It's definitely fall here - rainy and windy. You can link up for Ten On Tuesday with my friend Alyssa.
1. Canada, this is ridiculous. You want to make a vegan company test their food on animals - which means force feeding it to rats - in order to be able to sell it in your country? And on top of that you want to make them add chemicals to their food?
2. I always read the labels of any food item I consider buying.
3. Okay, this is way too cute not to share. Love otters. This little guy definitely does not like having pictures taken. I can totally understand.
4. I bought some thermo leggings with fleece on the inside. I cannot describe how comfy they are.
5. Tiger surely is cute and classy.
6. This goat makes me laugh so much. I really hope I will be able to live with goats someday. And sheep. And cows. And donkeys.
7. A cardigan with cat elbow patches? Love it.
8. I want to try to make my own pumpkin spice latte. Because I like anything pumpkin spice. But it is hard to find vegan options.
9. I know a lot of people do not like this haircut on her but I will definitely consider it next time I think about cutting my hair off.
10. I am still not-so-patiently waiting for the 6th Carl Mørck book. I read in an interview that Adler-Olsen announced it for 2014. But I cannot find any news about it. It drives me crazy.
Have a great rest of the week!