happy Tuesday! You can link up with my friend Alyssa here.
1. Popular Halloween costumes of the last 25 years. What is your favorite costume ever?
2. Sometimes I get so cold in the evening that I wear two pairs of socks (one of them my over knee socks) and two warms sweaters, make a hot water bottle and have two blankets with me on the couch. I am lucky to also have cats who keep me warm.
3. I finally downloaded Spotify (Thank you, Rika!) and I am loving it! I am listening to songs that I have not heard in years right now.
4. This is pretty much the coolest towel ever. Tea is clearly my favorite drink in fall. And ever. Still loving the licorice and mint tea but I am also drinking Moroccan mint and chai tea on a daily basis.
5. This family sold their house for 2.000.000 dollars together with their cat for 140.000 dollars. Who does that? Very responsible pet owners. And look at their stupid smiles in the picture. Just want to punch them.
6. This looks like a person who really loves her cat. And that cat clearly loves her. My cats would probably do the same - or run away because I cannot sing at all.
7. I need more cooking books in my life.
8. I am craving cinnamon rolls. So much. But I am cutting out sugar right now. And anything not whole grain. But soon....soon....I will try to bake these....
9. I am also planning to make some pumpkin pie, coconut cream pie, Apfelstrudel and poppyseed buns. As you can clearly see, I like baked goods.
10. Random fact: My mom once met Kevin from the Backstreet Boys in front of a restaurant restroom.
Have a fantastic week!