Hallo meine Lieben,
hope you are enjoying your week! You can link up with my lovely friend Alyssa here.
1. Yesterday was the birthday of one of the most fantastic people the world has ever seen (happy birthday, David!)
2. This is so adorable and funny. Makes me smile every single time I look at it!
3. I bought the world's warmest and fuzziest socks yesterday and I could not be any happier with them. It's like walking on clouds. Really warm clouds.
4. I also found a hat to keep my ears warm which does not make me look like a complete idiot. It wasn't so easy to find it. But I succeeded.
5. Tiger agrees that my doggy socks are fantastic.
6. Lumpi loves to cuddle with his very own stuffed animal which is so cute that it melts my heart.
7. I found some pretty fantastic vegan things this week: vegan parmesan "cheese" and chocolate oat milk. The milk carton says "wow, no cow" and I love it!
8. I decided that I need to learn Icelandic and Swedish. But first of all Danish so that I am able to read the 6th Carl Mørck book and not have to wait for a German or English translations. I hate waiting.
9. I pretended to have baking skills again and made some scone-like pastries with poppy seeds, pistachios and a core of nougat. No baking talent but it still tastes delicious. (Sorry for the crappy picture quality though.)
10. My book wishlist is full of vegan cook books and baking books.
Have a great rest of the week!