Hallo meine Lieben,
happy Sunday! I hope you are all enjoying your weekend. Sunday is the perfect day for some excessive reading which is why I want to share some of my bookfessions with you.
1. I absolutely judge books by their covers.
2. I can spend hours browsing through a book store or the internet searching for more interesting books to read.
3. My to-be-read pile is huge. And I am adding more and more books.
4. I buy books even when I still have a lot waiting to be to read. It just feels so good. Especially when you buy used books for cheap.
5. I can go crazy at book flea markets. Last time I bought 19 books in one day. And that was just because I left at that point.
6. I am not the biggest fan of science fiction books. There are some exceptions though.
7. I hope this is me when I am old.
8. Sometimes I try to read books as slowly as possible. I just don't want them to end.
9. I always read several books at the same time.
10. I do not like to be interrupted when I read.
11. I never forget a publishing date of a book I want to read.
12. I do not like to lend my books. I make an exception when the person is another bookaholic I trust.
13. If I will ever be a ghost I want to haunt a library.
14. One of my bookshelves is reserved for only crime novels.
15. I love the smell of books.
16. I cry when animals get hurt in a book. But I do think that everybody should read "Eating Animals" by Jonathan Safran Foer.
17. The characters in the movies almost never look like I imagine them when I read the book.
18. You can never have too many books.
19. Books are my friends.
20. Looking at my books make me happy.
Are you a bookaholic? Do you have any bookfessions to make?
Have a fantastic week!