Hallo meine Lieben,
I know, it's Wednesday already! Hope you are having a great week. You can link up with my lovely friend Alyssa here.
1. I am so into baking right now that I added lots of baking books to my wishlist, bought baking pans and other accessories and search for lots of new recipes to try. Last weekend I made a vegan apple pie with almonds, marzipan, soy yogurt and vanilla pudding. The picture doesn't do it any justice (and the quality is crappy).
2. I am still confused if this is a pie or a cake. Don't know the difference exactly but I do know it tastes great, no matter how you call it.
3. Next weekend I will bake gingerbread men.
4. I'd say that tea tastes even better when you prepare it with a lovely tea infuser. You can find some really funky ones here. This is my fave.
5. I had vegan mayonnaise yesterday which I enjoyed very much...which is kind of odd since I never liked mayonnaise before I went vegan.
6. I swear, Tiger can make himself invisible. Sometimes he just vanishes and I have no idea where he is. The next second he appears out of nowhere.
7. Look what happens when a guy babysits his coworker's plant.
8. I heard that hot chocolate sharpens your brain which is a good enough excuse for me to drink a cup every day.
9. My current food addiction: any kind of baked goods. And vegan "nutella".
10. This is basically me as a dog.
Have a lovely rest of the week!