you can link up for Ten On Tuesday with my lovely friend Alyssa.
1. Dear Santa, here is my wish for Christmas. Please be so kind and let this be my gift. When you come by, you can have some vegan cookies and almond milk. Thank you.
2. I drives me crazy when I search for something and cannot find it. It happens way too often. Currently I am searching for some copies I made a while ago. I swear, I have a ghost living in my house.
3. I am in love with Abraxas the raven (from "Die kleine Hexe", a book from my childhood) and Archimedes the owl (from my favorite Disney movie "The Sword in the Stone"). Perfect pet names, by the way.
4. When I was a kid I wanted to be friends with a talking raven. Well, that would still be cool.
5. Sometimes I am so overwhelmed by all the books that are on my to-be-read-list that I have no idea what to read next. Which is why I always read several books at the same time.
6. I want to spend a lot of time there. It is just missing a fireplace and a globe bar.
7. Yesterday I bought a cozy white bathrobe which has a hood with teddy bear ears. It's so fluffy!
8. How beautiful are those sculptures carved out of books by artist Tomoko Takeda? You can find more of them here.
9. On my winter to-do-list (among lots of other things): knitting a scarf, doing a puzzle, start drawing again, bake a lot.
10. This is why I do not like Thanksgiving.
Have a good rest of the week!