you can link up for Ten On Tuesday with my friend Alyssa here.
1. I am pretty good at destroying things. Today I destroyed part of my laptop keyboard which really sucks.
2. Top Ten reasons not to wear wool. Did you know that sheep don't need to be shorn? Plus they get hurt in the process of taking their wool. And then they end up as meat. Also cows don't need to be milked because the calf would drink the milk in a natural setting. But calves are taken away from the mother so that humans can take the milk.
3. The movie "The Inbetweeners" is called "Sex on the beach" in Germany. How stupid is that?
4. This cat song clearly is an ear worm and the video makes me smile every single time. I am so glad I got Lumpi and Tiger as cats. Also cute: Things I like when I'm depressed. Another cute video: If dogs could apologize. I clearly watch too many adorable videos. Definitely a good thing to do when you are depressed.
5. How fantastic are fire paintings?
6. I found a vegan advent calender! With rice milk chocolate. When I was a kid I had an advent calender with 24 paper houses that my mom made for me. And she filled it with chocolate, candy and even toys.
7. Because I really love The Inbetweeners.
8. I am not exactly into rap music but here is a vegan song with fab lyrics, ear worm qualities and adorable animals. "They call it rabbit food, just because I don't call the rabbit food." I love my rabbit food.
9. Still waiting to find out when I will be able to get a German or English translation of the 6th book of the Carl Mørck series by Jussi Adler-Olsen. I am impatient and I want to read that book now. Why can't I speak Danish?
10. Speaking of languages: one of the superpowers I would like to have is to be able to speak every single language that exists.
Have a fantastic rest of the week! Thanks for reading!