happy Monday! Hope you all had a fabulous weekend. Today I want to share some of the things I have learned. And I hope you will share some of your life lessons with me.
1. Animals cheer you up, no matter what.
2. Onions are evil.
3. Anise tastes like feet.
4. Tea is always a good idea.
5. Don't worry too much.
6. Decide to be happy.
7. Be kind to people. Your relatives from hell not included.
8. Read as many books as you can.
9. Adopting a pet will make you feel great.
10. Becoming vegan is one of the best decisions to make.
11. Don't count calories.
12. Do what makes you happy. As long as you don't hurt others.
13. Don't care about what people might think of you.
14. Trust your guts.
15. Believe in yourself, no matter what others say.
16. Don't give up on your dreams, no matter how hard it is.
17. Eat more veggies.
18. Always give money to homeless people with dogs.
19. Eat more chocolate.
20. Life is way too short.
21. Help others.
22. Always make sure to have warm feet.
23. Always be kind to animals.
24. Buy the globe bar you find at the flea market.
25. Your life, your terms.
26. Do not be afraid.
27. Be yourself.
28. Kitty cuddles rule.
29. Never stop learning.
30. Baking is fun.
31. Never apologize for being yourself.
32. Spoil your pets.
33. Laughing is important.
34. Crying too.
35. Mary Poppins and The Sword in the Stone never get old.
36. The German version of the Inspector Gadget theme song is better than the original.
37. Cats prefer cardboard boxes over cat beds.
38. Deep water is a pain in the ass. Stay away from it.
39. Never drive a car in Paris. You will regret it.
40. Onions ruin every meal.
...to be continued.
Have a great week!