Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Ten On Tuesday! Lazy kitties, kitty birthdays and some random blah.

Hallo meine Lieben,

today I am sharing my Ten On Tuesday with you! Hop over to lovely Lin's blog Linny's Vault and join the fun! She will also host a "Movie Night Swap" soon which sounds very promising! So make sure to check it out!

1. I love lazy kitties.


                                                                      source

2. I spent a wonderful Sunday with my fabulous American family! I love those guys! 
And I even found a book about Ireland for only 3 dollars. How awesome is that? The original price was 25 dollars. We also bought a garlic press which means that my hands won't smell like garlic anymore. Yay.

3. My sister's kitties are awesome. 

4. I am loving the book "Why we love dogs, eat pigs and wear cows". It gives you a lot to think about and I recommend it to every person in this world. 


                                                                       source

5. I have a Pinterest account now but so far I have only looked at stuff but haven't pinned anything. I still need to find out how the whole concept works.

6. Schatz, you are my everything! Thank you for making me laugh!



7. Today is my Dad's cat's 9th birthday! Jerry is awesome. She loves to sleep in cardboard boxes and to eat. Happy birthday, Jerry! I love you! Hope you enjoy the birthday song I prepared for you!



8. I already miss Breaking Bad. 


                                                                       source

9. Love it.


                                                                       source

10. I am a woman of few words today. 

Have a lovely Tuesday!

26 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Danke, Liebes! Dir weiterhin gute Besserung!

      Delete
  2. I love the photo of you and your guy! Very sweet. :) Thank you for following back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, you guys are cute - love the pic! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, that pic of the lazy kitty is so cute - just like the pic of your father's cat. Happy Birthday Jerry!
    Yay for the garlic press and the book about Ireland - it's the little things in life that make us feel good :)
    Thank you for the book recommendation! Definitely want to read it.
    I'm so glad you got to spend a wonderful day yesterday!
    And I hope you're having a fabulous Monday too.
    Ich drücke Dich, liebste Katrin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, dear! :) I will let Jerry know!
      Yeah, you are so right about the little things!
      I hope you are having a fabulous week! Ich drück Dich, Liebes!

      Delete
  5. haha i joined pinterest, but i just dont get time to do much, i'm not sure i want to as i'm on the computer far too much as it is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeah, that's exactly how I feel about it!

      Delete
  6. AH BREAKING BADDDD I MISS IT TOO! Just watched the finale this morning and although I sort of saw it coming, not in that way, can't wait for next season!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, me neither! But it's sooooo long to wait!!!!!!

      Delete
  7. I love pinterest! I use it as a big, organized bookmarking site. #4-that book sounds interesting. I've never really thought about why we eat the animals we do. Who decided that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to start using it too. It might be interesting but I don't want to spend too much time with it. :)
      And yeah, that's the thing. It doesn't make any sense. It's just about traditions and some traditions don't make sense anymore.

      Delete
  8. Awe, happy birthday to Jerry! :D Such a pretty kitty!

    Have an fun week, Katrin! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Miki! :)
      Have a lovely week too!

      Delete
  9. You and your husband are so cute, I just love you guys!

    And that book looks interesting - I guess I never thought about eating meat that way! I will probably still eat meat, but I am interested in other points of view!

    Happy Birthday to your dad's cat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, you are so sweet, Alyx! Thank you so much!!!!
      Yeah, I guess it is a good thing to read about it.
      And thank you, Jerry was happy to hear about the birthday wishes!

      Delete
  10. Once you get the hang of Pinterest you'll love it! I've found some amazing recipes on their and have actually made them, and I'm constantly finding decor and style inspiration. I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely need to spend some time with it. I would love to find some new recipes! And I always love decor and style inspiration! :))

      Delete
  11. Haha love the lazy kitties! You are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. 1. That photo is hilarious.
    2. Garlic presses are awesome. I can't stand the smell of garlic on my hands so having one is a must.
    5. Me too. I mean, there's a few things that I've pinned but I've never made any of them. I just don't get it.
    6. Aw. A man that can always make you laugh is a man that will always hold your heart.
    8. Me too. I'm going through withdraws & I'm dying to find out what happens now that Hank put some of it together.
    9. It's true. This is why I kept the hubs around.
    10. Sometimes you just dont have to say much :)

    Thanks for linking up hon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the garlic smell is pretty bad. And you can't really get rid of it.
      I don't get Pinterest either. I guess I need to spend more time with it.
      Have a lovely weekend!

      Delete

Please leave a comment...