Hallo meine Lieben,
today I am sharing my Ten On Tuesday with you! Hop over to lovely Lin's blog Linny's Vault and join the fun! She will also host a "Movie Night Swap" soon which sounds very promising! So make sure to check it out!
1. I love lazy kitties.
2. I spent a wonderful Sunday with my fabulous American family! I love those guys!
And I even found a book about Ireland for only 3 dollars. How awesome is that? The original price was 25 dollars. We also bought a garlic press which means that my hands won't smell like garlic anymore. Yay.
3. My sister's kitties are awesome.
4. I am loving the book "Why we love dogs, eat pigs and wear cows". It gives you a lot to think about and I recommend it to every person in this world.
5. I have a Pinterest account now but so far I have only looked at stuff but haven't pinned anything. I still need to find out how the whole concept works.
6. Schatz, you are my everything! Thank you for making me laugh!
7. Today is my Dad's cat's 9th birthday! Jerry is awesome. She loves to sleep in cardboard boxes and to eat. Happy birthday, Jerry! I love you! Hope you enjoy the birthday song I prepared for you!
8. I already miss Breaking Bad.
9. Love it.
10. I am a woman of few words today.
Have a lovely Tuesday!