Hallo meine Lieben,
I hope you are having a wonderful week! I am linking up with my favorite Lin from Linny's Vault for some random Ten On Tuesday.
1. I found out that I get really sick when I drink 2 liters of orange juice in 2 hours. Not a good idea.
2. I prefer orange juice with lots of fruit flesh. It is like drinking and eating at the same time.
3. I like to watch cooking shows although I don't even eat most of the stuff they cook. But it is still interesting. My favorite is a German show called "Das perfekte Dinner". It is a cooking competition.
4. I can't get enough of The Mentalist at the moment. I am obsessed.I think season 5 will start soon so I need to finish season 4 as fast as possible.
5. Patrick Jane is great but I am also a huge fan of of detective Cho. His dry humor is awesome.
6. David still doesn't want to watch the show. He is missing something.
7. I play Scramble With Friends with an American friend of mine. It is like Boggle and you have to find as many words as possible in a jumbled grid of letters. I lose almost every single game.I always find lots of German words but the stupid thing is that it only accepts English words and all the German words confuse me. I don't know if that makes any sense.
8. I am much better at Words With Friends. There are lots of "With Friends" games to play. I lost track. Do you play any?
9. Cats are awesome. And Cat vs. human always makes me laugh.
10. I want to start to watch a new show. What is your favorite TV show? Any recommendations?
Have a wonderful Tuesday, my friends! You are all so awesome!