how is your week going? Hope you are all having a great time and the weather is fine where ever you are.
I am linking up for some Ten On Tuesday again, now hosted by Lin and Amber! Yay for that!
1. I really really want to catch up with all your lovely blogs as soon as possible. I promise to do that in the next days! I can't wait to read what's going on in your lives!
2. This morning I woke up around 4 am and wasn't able to fall back asleep. I started to watch some shows because watching shows always make me fall asleep no matter how interesting they are. But it did not work last night. So at least I am caught up with Grey's Anatomy now.
3. Does anybody own a drawing tablet? Maybe you can give me some recommendations.
4. I started to watch this video last night and it is so funny. Now I need to watch bloopers of all other shows I like too.
David showed me the video. Glad he found it.
5. "Bloopers" is a really really weird word. At least for a German. I don't know why but it does not sound like a real word.
6. I rediscovered my love for a band called Manic Street Preachers. David says they sound so 90's. I think they just sound awesome.
7. What was your favorite band when you were a teenager? I would love to know! I was a huge fan of Tocotronic, a German Indie rock band and I always dressed like them. Which means I wore Adidas tracksuit tops like these but originally from the 70's.
I wore them together with Vans sneakers and cord pants. I loved it and I still have all my vintage Adidas tracksuit tops.
8. How did you dress as a teenager? I know it is nice that I am mostly asking questions instead of telling you something interesting.
9. When I was at the age of 16-18 I spend every single weekend going to concerts with my friends. Even when I did not even know or liked the bands. It was just fun to do it. We bought a cheap train ticket (Wochenend-Ticket. Thank you, Deutsche Bahn!) and traveled to different cities or convinced our parents to drive us. I think I spend most of my money for train and concert tickets, cd's and books. It was awesome. Except of one time when the guy next to me got punched in the face and started to bleed all over my shirt. Pfui.
10. Don't shop.... adopt!
Have a wonderful weekend, my friends! I am thinking of you guys!