Sunday, December 23, 2012

Sunday Confessions! Spiders, Steve-O and an engagement.

Hallo meine Lieben,

happy last Sunday before Christmas and happy Vierter Advent! I hope you all have your presents by now!

I am linking up with wonderful Alyx from Every Day Is A New Adventure for some more confessions. The second last confessions for this year.



Confession #1.

When I find a spider in one of the rooms I bring him or her into the basement because I don't want the spider to be outside in the cold. They can all stay in the basement where it is warm and go back outside when it is warmer.

Confession #2.

David is recording some new songs and I have to say that he is so damn good. I could never do anything like that.

Confession #3.

My sister-in-law got engaged yesterday and I am so excited and happy for them. And I can't wait to celebrate their wedding!

Confession #4. 

Steve-O really touched my heart with his short film. Please watch this video.

Confession #5. 

The weirdest thing I have heard this week is that only good people with guns can protect you from bad people with guns. Yeah, that's the solution! More guns. And so good that every person with a gun has a sign on his or her forehead that tells you if the person is good or bad. 

I hope you guys are having a wonderful Sunday!


14 comments:

  1. There have been a lot of stupid gun comments this week. One of the most famous English expressions is "You can't fight fire with fire" and its famous for a reason, it's true!!

    Good luck David!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I agree, I mean, it is right that guns don't kill people but people kill people. But I am sure it is much harder for a person to kill people when he or she does not have a gun.
      But I guess this discussion will never end.

      Delete
  2. That spider thing is pretty sweet, haha. I love spiders but it seems that everyone else is usually afraid of them.

    Congrats to your sister in law! That's sooo exciting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I can't really understand why people are so afraid of spiders! Glad you like them too!

      And thank you! It is very exciting!

      Delete
  3. omg, no. 5 makes me so angry. how can you judge if someone is 'good' or not? how can you be sure that the person you trust won't be the one to turn on you?

    (okay, so I'm being dramatic, but they're being illogical)

    (this is pointless because I'm Canadian but still)

    glad you agree!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could never do #1, as I pretty much avoid little creatures but if they don't bother me, I won't bother them.

    have a great christmas and may you have sunshine and joy in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think that comment is that weird. When someone shows up with a gun with the intention to kill a bunch of people and no one else is armed, the only option is pretty much to attempt to flee and/or hide and wait for good guys with guns (the police) show up to stop them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to hear some of David's stuff! Frohe Weihnachten!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaaah, Katrin! I could never do that with a spider! :O Especially here where dangerous black widows are so abundant.

    I had no idea Stev-O had made a short film. I shall look it up online ;).

    ReplyDelete
  8. #1: That's really sweet of you! But I would have to give up the basement then, because there is no way I would go there again! ;-) I don't kill them either, but they have to move out of the house!

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY!!! Congrats to your siser-in-law. You're much nicer than I am to spiders, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi. I found you on Sunday Confessions.Please stop by and say hi when you get a minute. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I didn't know Steve-O was a veggie. That's cool!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did not know before either. I was really surprised. :) But I am always happy when I find out somebody cares for animals! :)

      Delete

Please leave a comment...