how is your week going? It seems like everybody is having some great weather. Even in Germany! Weather has been a little unstable there but my Dad told me that it is finally summer there now.
Time for some random Ten On Tuesday.
1. Here is how the cat piggy bank works that I got for my birthday from David. But mine is a polite one: the cat says "thank you" when you give her some money.
2. My mean English word of the week is "rural". Trust me, I tried it but I just can't say that word correctly. Can you? I think it is just a terrible word. David enjoys it when I try to say these horrible words in the correct way. Then I try to make him say some mean German words...
3. I bought this magazine on Saturday and I am in love. I am thinking about getting a subscription.
4. I am really into book shelves right now. This is the one I am currently loving. I might consider buying a house which is exclusively for books and books shelves. Wouldn't that be awesome?
5. I got this book ("Veganomicon") for my birthday and wow, it is so good. So many mouth-watering recipes. I want to try all of them (without using onions of course). I really love cook books, I can't get enough of them so my goal is to have one huge book shelf filled with only cook books.
6. I have to admit that I always modify the recipes, at least a bit. I mean, I just can't stand onions so I would never use them in any recipe. But I also change other things about the recipes when I think that my idea is better. I have to admit that this does not always turn out that great, especially when I change baking recipes....
7. Although I love in America I still watch the German news every single day. First of all, I want to know what's going on in Europe. Plus it is still the best news program I have found so far.
8. On Saturday evening we went to a concert and the singer of one of the bands which played there carried Yoda in a backpack which was pretty cute. After I have read that the band loves hamsters and wants to save animals from the animal holocaust I was in love.
9. I am addicted to Charley Boorman's travel documentaries. So far I have watched "Long Way Down", "Long Way Round", "Race to Dakar", "By Any Means" and "Right to the Edge: Sydney to Tokyo By Any Means". I am scared of the day when I run out of Charley Boorman shows. That guy is freaking awesome. Except when he eats bats.
10. Air-conditioning is so confusing.
I hope you guys are having a wonderful Tuesday! Thanks for reading!