it's time for another Ten On Tuesday post so here we go.
1. I am so thankful for my kitties....they are so wonderful and always make me feel good. Thank you guys for all the lovely birthday wishes yesterday!
2. My mean word of the week is "laugh" because it is just a really stupid word.
3. I barely drink coffee right now and I don't know why. I guess I am just really obsessed with tea right now. I have been drinking lots of coconut and pineapple tea lately. And my Irish breakfast tea of course.
4. My food addictions include watermelon and some weird vegan cookies that you always get when you order a coffee in Germany.
5. Have you ever tried any vegan ice cream in America? Which one is the best?
6. Another book shelf which is not very practical but awesome.
7. I am in love with our neighbor's cat. He looks so smart and wise and I adore him.
8. Started to watch a new show and I am hooked. It is called "Family tree" and Chris O'Dowd is in it. Enough reason to love that show.
9. I really want to get into baking again. It is such a relaxing thing to do and in the end you have some yummy awesomeness to eat (well, in the best case scenario). I think I'll start with these coconut kiwi cupcakes.
10. And now I am hungry and need to find something to eat. I think I have eaten broccoli every day for the past two weeks. Is that weird? I don't think so. I really really like broccoli in all variations.
Have a wonderful Tuesday!