hope you are having a fantastic week! You can link up with Alyssa here.
1. One of my bunnies can eat a carrot in under a minute. I am impressed. Go Findus!
2. My wishlist consists to 80% of books and 20% electronics, clothes and make up products. I would love to get a new camera since my old one is broken and taken pictures with my phone all the time isn't the greatest thing to do.
3. The English language confuses me. There are lots of expressions that I have never heard before. But I took a grammar test a couple of days ago and the result was pretty good.
4. I am craving a burger and fries. Something like this. And no onions, please.
5. My friend Martha and I talked about the fact that we can't resist buying animal themed items and when Martha talked about penguins and polar bears I got reminded of a song and a band that I loved so much years ago when I was a teenager.
6. I do have a sweet tooth but right now I feel like I have nothing but I sweet tooth. I don't know if it is because of the weather but I could eat something sweet all day long. Except for breakfast. My breakfast needs to be savory.
7. My favorite sweet snacks right now are mandarin oranges with soy yogurt and agave syrup, dark chocolate, banana smoothie, gummi bears, marzipan and semolina pudding.
8. Never realized this.
9. But I am not really a stress eater. I am not hungry when I am stressed or nervous.
10. Another bookfession.