happy Tuesday! You can link up with Alyssa here.
1. One reason why I don't consume eggs.
2. I haven't watched a single episode of Criminal Minds in 6 days and I am starting to feel really bad about it. I need to find some time to catch up. I am usually pretty busy until 11 pm and then I fall asleep when I start to watch a show.
3. I could not agree more.
4. I really wish I could un-see some of the things I have seen in my life.
5. I am searching for a DVD box of a show which I loved to watch as a kid but the prices are so weird and I don't understand why. I mean, 135 dollars for 3 DVD's is a bit much. There is also one offer for 2200 dollars. Seems to be a rare DVD box.
6. Also true.
7. I think a corgi would be a perfect addition to the cat and bunny household. I mean, look at this picture. So adorable. I really want to adopt a dog at some point in my life. And add another cat to the pack.
8. I am planning on baking Christmas cookies next weekend. They contain coconut, marmalade and chocolate and my Mom and Grandma used to make them so they remind me of my childhood.
9. RIP, all you beautiful, innocent turkeys. I am so sad and sorry.
10. A question for my German friends: Have you ever heard about a "Weihnachtsgurke" (Christmas pickle)? It seems like Americans think that is a German tradition but I have never heard about it. So maybe it is only common in another part of Germany.
Have a wonderful Tuesday!