how is your week going? I hope it is fantastic! It is time for another Ten On Tuesday. You can link up with Alyssa here.
1. I got some vegan whipped cream which tastes so good that I basically put it on almost everything. I guess it is normal to freak out a bit when you find the vegan version of something that you have not tried before.
2. I really like to talk about food.
3. I want this for Thanksgiving, please. Save the poor turkeys!
4. I got so addicted to the show Criminal Minds that I don't even want to watch much else. That show is so fantastic....the cases, the characters, everything. I really have no idea why I did not start to watch this show earlier.
5. I am way behind on all the other shows I watch just because I watch Criminal Minds every free minute that I can spare.
6. If you would have to choose between potatoes, pasta and rice and you could only eat one of them for the rest of your life, what would you choose? It's though but I would probably choose the potatoes and cry because I would not be able to eat pasta anymore.
7. I wonder if the stereotype that all Germans love potatoes is true. All Germans I know do. But who does not love potatoes? Do you know a person who does not eat potatoes?
I must be really hungry because I can't stop talking about food.
8. Speaking of stereotypes... This map is pretty entertaining but I would not agree on all the things. Sadly my home state is so unimportant that they don't even mention anything about it on the map.
9. This is Europe according to the Americans by the way.
10. I can't survive without blankets, scarves, gloves, hot water bottles and tea.
Have a wonderful Tuesday! Thanks for reading!