happy Tuesday! You can link up with Alyssa here.
1. I really need to try some of the new recipes in my cooking books. I am so tired of all the stuff I usually cook. It is time for something new.
2. I started to watch the second season of Orange Is The New Black and I have to say that I don't don't care that much about Piper. There are so many other more interesting characters. I have only watched two episodes so far and the second one was my favorite because there was no Piper in it.
3. I was in vegan ice cream heaven. Coconut, peanut and almond. I want more.
4. Have you watched the The Fault In Our Stars movie? How is it? I am usually not a huge fan of movies based on books because they always destroy my vision of the characters etc. but I think I need to see this one. And yes, there are some good movies based on books.
5. Right now, I just want to eat cherries all day long. And ice cream.
6. One of my friends will adopt a kitten in a couple of weeks. Unfortunately one of her cats died a couple of months ago and now she wants a new companion for her lovely black cat. Can't wait to meet the new kitten.
7. I sometimes wonder how long I could read without taking a break. Reading rocks.
8. I signed up for a 30 day yoga challenge. You can read more about it on my friend Martha's blog.
9. I have a new favorite animal. The desert rain frog. I mean, look how cute a desert rain frog is. And then listen to the noises the animal makes.
10. You need ca. 15000 liters of water to produce 1 kg of beef.
Have a happy Tuesday! Thanks for reading!