hope you are all enjoying your week! You can link up with Alyssa here.
1. Thank you all so much for your wonderful comments and emails. It really means a lot to me. Thanks for being there. You are fantastic friends and I am lucky to have you.
2. I am in desperate need of some new bookshelves. I mean, my own library.
3. I bought some vegan Toms. I have always wanted a pair, they are perfect for summer, with every product you purchase, Toms will help a person in need. And they were on sale.
4. June is "Adopt a cat month". You can find more about it here. I am tempted to adopt another cat and call him/her Bretzel.
5. Please sign the petition to end the horrible Dog Meat Festival in Yulin, China. Find out more about it here.
6. Which are the most comfortable running shoes you have? I am searching for some really comfy ones which also look great. I would prefer either black or really colorful ones.
7. I have never been a huge popcorn fan but I changed my mind when I tried this.
8. If you are searching for a new house, you can buy Jeffrey Dahmer's childhood home. I would not mind a house where somebody committed a murder but I am sure it would be annoying when random people show up all the time to see a famous murder house.
9. My bunnies both turned 5 last month. I am so thankful to have them in my life.
10. Wasabi is great.
Hope you are all having a good week!