I hope you are all doing fine. Again, I am so sorry for my lack of posts right now. I have so many things I want to tell you about but I just don't find the time right now. So please be patient with me, I will be back soon.
You can link up with lovely Alyssa here.
1. Yay Germany! That game was fantastic. I am really impressed! Hope Mats Hummels won't miss the next game, we need him. Do you guys watch the World Cup? The American team won too so they are now 2nd in their group!
2. I guess during the World Cup (or European Cup) is the only time you see the German flag everywhere. In America I am used to all the flag at every corner but Germans are pretty hesitant to show any love for their country. But there are different rules during an important soccer tournament.
3. Please sign this petition to help end horrific experiments on pregnant sheep. They are injected with alcohol to simulate the effects of binge drinking. When their fetuses are near-term, the sheep are killed and the lambs are removed and killed so that their brains can be studied. Trust me, that does not help any mother or child. They are doing these experiments for more than 17 years and received more than $4 million in federal funding. And for what? To know that alcohol is bad when you are pregnant? I just can't believe the world sometimes....please help by signing and sharing!
4. I started to watch Pretty Little Liars and I never expected it to be that interesting. Can't watch too much though because I have to catch up with my other shows over the summer plus start to watch some of the shows you guys recommended. Thanks for that again!
5. On Sunday I made zucchini-pizza. Or pizza-zucchini. However you want to call it but I used zucchini instead of pizza dough. Pretty tasty.
6. I am so in love with Frostie the snow goat. His story makes me incredibly happy. It is important to see that good things happen too.
7. Yes, why wouldn't we?
8. I ate vanilla ice cream with chocolate and caramel sauce three days in a row. I am trying to tell myself that I totally deserve this but the truth is that I just got totally excited about finding vegan dessert sauces.
9. On Sunday I made a vegan peanut butter cake with mandarin oranges. Unfortunately it tastes way too good.
10. I want to live there. It's George Lucas' library.
Happy Tuesday and thanks for reading!