happy Tuesday. I hope you are all doing great. You can link up with Alyssa here.
1. I am not happy with my blog right now. I do not feel like I treat it the way it deserves. The problem is: time. I want to change the design and there are so many things I want to talk about, so many things I want to share. My life has been a bit crazy lately and I did not find the time and energy to do all the things I want. I really hope that this will change soon. I want to tell you more about why I am vegan, what I eat, why I eat what I eat and why I love animals so much. I want to share some more fashion posts with you. I want to share my DIY's. You know I love to cook but I rarely share any recipes. I want to change this. I want to talk more about things that are important to me. I want to do book reviews....so many things to do. But I really really want to improve my blog. Please be patient and stick with me. What would you like to read more about?
2. I can't even put into words how much I hate poachers. Please read this saddening story. Cruel practices like that have to stop.
3. Here is something to make you feel good. Found on Cute Overload.
4. I really hope at some point in my life I will be able to run my own farm sanctuary and give animals in need a new home.
5. My guilty pleasure True Blood is back. I am excited.
6. I am really obsessed with ice cream right now which is why I really feel the need to buy an ice cream machine. My friend Rooth feels the same way. Today I had some raspberry and rhubarb ice cream.
7. Germany will play against the US in the World Cup on Thursday. That will be interesting. America only won the game against Ghana because their coach is German. Just kidding.
8. Lesson I have learned this week: You can never eat too many cherries so be happy when you have a cherry tree in the garden. And don't feel guilty about eating a whole bucket of cherries.
9. Sometimes I try to read a book extra slow because I don't want it to end and have to wait for the next book by that writer. That's how I feel about the latest Åke Edwardson book.
10. I might build this. My books need more space.
Have a fantastic week, thanks for reading!