The idea for this post comes from my friend Emily. She writes the most fantastic book reviews, has a great taste and is a brilliant person and friend.
Here are 101 things I hate.
1. People who abuse animals.
3. People who spit on the ground.
4. People who don't think.
5. Having to wait for the release of a book.
6. Animal testing.
7. White high heels.
9. Losing the button of a shirt.
10. Coffee that tastes like water.
12. People who don't care.
13. People who don't love animals.
14. People who abandon animals.
15. People who don't treat their pets like family members.
17. People who support animal testing.
19. Sitting close to strangers in a plane.
20. People touching me. At least when I am not friends with them.
21. Onions again because they are evil.
22. Waiting when I don't have a book.
23. Being patient.
24. Ugg Boots.
25. Cold feet.
26. Cold hands.
27. Being cold in general.
28. Smelly people.
30. Large crowds.
31. Being hungry.
33. Deep water.
34. Public restrooms.
35. Rude people.
37. Some people.
38. The meat industry.
39. The dairy industry.
40. The egg industry.
41. Not having enough time to read.
42. Eyebrow tweezing.
43. Ice in my drinks.
44. That people destroy the environment.
45. And don't care or don't think about it.
46. Shaking hands with strangers.
47. Not sleeping in my own bed.
48. Being late.
49. 99,9% of all the car drivers in the world.
50. That Parisian woman who crashed into my car.
51. The stupid other guy who crashed into my car and did not care because he was late.
52. Being thirsty.
53. Going to the doctor.
54. When they cancel TV shows I like.
55. When restaurants don't have vegan options.
56. People who care more about money than anything else.
57. Procter & Gamble.
59. All other horrible companies.
60. That I never win the lottery jackpot.
62. Not being able to find my keys, wallet etc.
64. Bad internet connections.
65. When I can't motivate myself.
66. That there are kill animal shelters in America and other countries. No kill shelters work in other countries too.
67. Missing the train or bus.
68. When books get damaged.
69. When food gets bad.
70. When I forget things.
71. Doctor's appointments.
72. Feeling helpless.
73. All kinds of onions. Really hate them. They are evil.
75. Butcher's shops.
78. when pages of books are torn or creased (it's fine when they are antique).
79. when people don't take good care of books.
82. high blood pressure.
83. stupid, ignorant people.
84. when Germany loses a World Cup game.
85. when I have cold feet and can't sleep because of that.
86. when my hot water bottle gets cold.
87. being the center of attention.
88. people who hurt others.
89. Liam Neeson for supporting animal cruelty.
90. that all male chickens get killed in the egg industry because they are "useless".
91. that I will never be able to read all the books I am interested in.
93. public water fountains.
97. that there are only 15 seasons of ER.
98. that there are only 18 episodes of Freaks and Geeks.
100. when people waste food, water or other resources.
101. gestation crates.
What do you hate? Please share!
Have a fantastic weekend!